Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. It was wonderful to spend time with my family and eat delicious food – two things to be very thankful for! We also took a short trip to the Cape and spent a day in Provincetown, one of my favorite towns.
- Another great food documentary: The Killing of a Chinese Cookie.
- Bakerella is where edible treats meet design. Angie Dudley, its creator, made cake pops of the adorable Target dog. Find them on the store’s blog, A Bullseye View.
- Simple Bite’s 2011 Top 10 Cookbook Picks will inspire your holiday shopping. Technology is great, but there’s nothing like a beautiful cookbook.
- Ten Steps to Coffee from the US National Coffee Association. It’s great to be excited about informed consumption and the coffee industry is fascinating.
- Tracey’s Culinary Adventures brings us a gorgeous Rustic Free-Form Apple Tart adapted from Cook’s Illustrated.