I forgot how much of a tease March is: one sunny and warm day in the 50s, the next a wintry mix. But the beautiful days are a nice reminder that spring is just around the bend.
Here’s the list:
- I attended the Jack Spade Newbury watch collection launch on Thursday and sampled some delicious Suntory Japanese whisky. Who knew? My favorite was the single malt Hakushu – fresh, crisp fruit essence, with a hint of pepper aftertaste.
- With perfect timing for St. Patrick’s Day, Kara and Marni of Twin Tastes have a great recipe for Colcannon Cakes.
- Jack Kerouac and Food by Casey Barber on Good Food Stories.
- Fantastic mini Mushroom, Millet + Leek Frittatas from Sprouted Kitchen.
- David Lebovitz does not mess around. Homemade mustard that I would eat with a spoon.
Have a great (and safe) weekend!